zondag 11 oktober 2009

Don't worry be happy

London... didn't see much of it....

So finally made it to Abuja, to enjoy some sleeping for about 3 hours in Nicon Luxury hotel. In the airport, customs and security took forever,but that's only because the security officer like to have a personal chat with everyone that passess by their counter. They told me I would never want to leave Calabar, as they consider itr the most beautiful place on earth.

In the hallway of the hotel, softly playing the entry of this blog...a prelude of what is to come ?


I was picked up by Mr. Fatai, aka Uncle Fatty, who will be my companion of choice throughout the rest of today. So, breakfast and then hitting the road to discover the surroundings of Abuja. Although there are some touristic siteseeings, I think I'll go for a "relax" drive in the city, and Uncle Fatty told me it would be great if I would come to his house to meet his wife and 5 children (some chocolade bars will find new owners soon I think). Now, sleep is what I need....

1 opmerking:

  1. ha- het avontuur is begonnen, wat leuk dat ik nu deze blog kan volgen. Uncle Fatty is al een goe begin :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen